Coral Croatia d.o.o.
E-mail: [email protected]
Personal data is any data that can identify an individual. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Who is responsible for the security of the collected personal data?
Coral Croatia d.o.o. is responsible for the security of the collected personal data.
Your data will be processed by Coral Croatia d.o.o. as the controller and sometimes also as the processor based on a legal transaction concluded with you. In order to protect personal data, enable their processing and exercise your rights as a data subject whose personal data are processed, personal data may be transferred to natural and/or legal persons with whom we cooperate on the basis of our contractual or legal obligations (e.g. accounting firm, law firms, competent public authorities).
What personal data do we process?
The personal data we process can include:
- Data for concluding contracts and establishing and maintaining contact such as name and surname, name and surname of parents, date and place of birth, type and number of identification document, residential address, residence, personal identification number, gender, citizenship, occupation-business function, postal address, photos, landline number, fax number, mobile phone number, e-mail;
- Data related to invoicing and payment processing;
- Further data that is strictly necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations under the contractual relationship or that is voluntarily provided to us, such as instructions given, specific requests and orders, CVs, etc.;
- Previously and independently of our activity published data that we collect through publicly available registers and records;
- Details of mutual communication (written correspondence, etc.), as well as conducted conversations, to the extent necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations under the contractual relationship.
- How do we collect personal data?
We collect and process your personal data depending on the circumstances, including:
- When and if the collection of personal data is necessary for the purpose of establishing a contractual relationship and exercising the rights and obligations arising from it;
- When you contact us directly or through electronic communications or through the contact form located on our website http://coralenergy.hr/ and/or via our employees in order to establish a business relationship or express an interest in order to form a business relationship, especially at the time of order processing for the provision of our services;
- When our employees contact you with the aim of establishing a business relationship or expressing interest for the purpose of forming a business relationship;
- For the purpose of distributing promotional material and advertising our products and services;
- In certain circumstances we collect and process your personal data through third parties. For example, we can collect personal data from the legal entity with which you have a business relationship, other legal entities with which your legal entity has a business relationship, other publicly available registers and records.
Also, our global network server can use statistical software. These programs are a standard feature of all Internet servers and are not unique to our site. Such statistical programs allow us to customize our pages in such a way that they are as efficient and simple as possible for our visitors (identifying data that most or least interests our users, customizing pages for certain browsers, the effectiveness of our site structure and traffic to our site).
- Are you required to provide us with personal data?
In principle, you provide all personal data to us voluntarily; as a rule, there are no negative or harmful consequences if you choose not to provide us with your personal data. Certain personal data are necessary on a legal or business basis, such as data necessary to create an invoice and the like. Certain services or activities, such as promotional activities, also require your certain data that you provide to us solely for a specific purpose, and you may withdraw it at any time, as explained in more detail below.
Any consent given voluntarily may be withdrawn by a written statement at any time. An oral statement of denial of consent will be taken into account in the event that there are justified circumstances due to which it is not possible to make a written statement.
However, building on the above, there are circumstances when Coral Croatia d.o.o. cannot undertake business activities, including legal actions, without your personal data, for example when personal data are necessary for the establishment of a relationship of obligations, the processing of your instructions and requests, and for the purpose of sending promotional material.
In all these cases, the collection and processing of your personal data is a condition for the provision of our services, unless there is some other legal basis for their collection such as legal or contractual basis.
- Purposes for which we process personal data
We process personal data exclusively for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of establishing a contractual relationship and exercising the rights and obligations arising therefrom;
- For the purpose of marketing, advertising and propaganda and the production and delivery of promotional material;
- For the purpose of managing and administering business processes related to the fulfillment of a contract and the exercise of rights and obligations arising therefrom, including payment processing, accounting purposes, auditing, collection of receivables and support services in connection therewith;
- For the purpose of harmonizing and fulfilling our legal obligations, as well as obligations that may arise from the law of the European Union and the rights of third countries to the applicable extent and to the extent and content in which these rights do not contradict the law of the Republic of Croatia;
- For the purpose of analyzing and improving our services and communication with you;
- For the purpose of security protection and access control to our business premises, IT and communication system, online platforms, websites;
- For the purpose of respecting court decisions and decisions of public bodies and legal entities with public authority, and exercising our rights and interests based on law;
- For the purpose of keeping records of statistics related to our business operations;
- For any purpose deemed necessary in connection with the realization of any of the foregoing purposes.
In cases where you have given us explicit consent to the processing of your personal data, we may also process your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of establishing contact with you regarding the products and services we offer, including sending brochures, offers, newsletters;
- Market analysis and other promotional activities,
- For purposes related to our loyalty program.
For the purpose of communication regarding marketing services, provided that such an obligation is required by law, we will only send you the data in relation to which you have given your consent and only as long as you do not withdraw your consent. We will not use your personal data to take any other action or for profiling, except as provided herein.
Depending on the purpose for which we process your personal data, we may process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- If you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to concluding a contract;
- Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- Processing is necessary to protect your key interests;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and the Act on Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: General Data Protection Regulation).
- Who can we share your personal data with?
We can share your personal data in the following circumstances:
We can transfer your personal data on a confidential basis when this is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations, for administrative purposes, for the purpose of issuing invoices, for the purpose of additional protection of your personal data (backups), for the purpose of obtaining and protecting our contract-based rights and legal interests, as well as in the case of other justified business purposes.
We can share your personal data with external associates such as law firms, accounting firms, tax advisors, credit bureaus and financial institutions, business entities with which cooperation is necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from a mutual contractual relationship, debt collection agencies, public-legal bodies and bodies with public authority, when it is necessary for the purpose of protection of contractual rights and/or requirements, or when it is in the public interest, or when it represents a legal obligation.
We can share your personal data with third parties to whom we have transferred or assigned rights from the contractual relationship with you.
We are also authorized to order third parties to process your personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions as the controller, in which case we assume responsibility for the confidentiality and security of your personal data. In that case Coral Croatia d.o.o. remains fully responsible to you for the security and confidentiality of personal data and will use all necessary measures required by applicable regulations to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data.
We can also use your personal data for statistical purposes, to monitor visits to and use of our websites, with the aim of developing our business operations and improving the quality of our websites.
Otherwise, we can disclose your personal data to a third party only if you give us consent to do so, regardless of whether the consent is contained in a separate document or constitutes a separate clause of the contract, if it is a legal obligation or obligation to act in accordance with an order of a court or other public-legal body, or a body with public authority.
- Personal data of third parties that you provide to us
- Personal data protection
We will protect your personal data by applying appropriate technical, organizational and security measures, in accordance with internal regulations and procedures regarding the storage, disclosure and access to personal data. Personal data can be stored in paper form, be stored in special electronic systems for the protection of personal data, with us or with our contractual partners.
- Transfer of personal data
In case of transfer of personal data to the countries of the European Union or the European Economic Area, or to countries that do not provide the same level of personal data protection as the Republic of Croatia does, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that the level of protection of your personal data meets the requirements of the Regulation and other applicable regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
- Changes of personal data
If any personal data you had provided to us changes (e.g. your e-mail, address of residence, etc.) or if you find out that we have incorrect personal data, please inform us by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected] Coral Croatia d.o.o. shall not be liable for any losses arising from inaccurate, untrue, defective or incomplete personal data provided to us.
- How long do we keep personal data?
Your personal data will be deleted when there is no reasonable need to keep it for specific purposes, or to the extent that it is applicable when you withdraw consent, provided that we are not obliged to keep personal data on some other legal basis (such as legal obligations). In any case, we will keep your personal data as long as there is a need to keep them for the purpose of realizing the rights and obligations under the concluded contract, or business relationship, including the need to enforce the collection of claims.
- Your rights
Subject to the conditions prescribed by the Regulation, i.e. the regulations of the Republic of Croatia, you have: (i) the right to withdraw consent (if the processing of personal data is based on consent and there is no other legal basis for it); (ii) the right to inspect the collected personal data; (iii) the right to access and obtain data; (iv) the right to request the issuance of a copy of the personal data we keep; (v) the right to request a change/correction of the collected personal data or to restriction of processing; (vi) the right to erasure of personal data; (vii) the right to transfer of the collected personal data; (viii) the right to object to the processing of personal data. If you opt for any of the above, please contact us by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
When sending, we may ask you to prove your identity by submitting a valid copy of your personal document from which your identity can be established in order to comply with applicable regulations and prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal data. We reserve the right to charge you additional fees if you abuse your right to access personal data, for example in the case of repeated requests or requests for additional copies of documents without a reasonable basis. We will review all your requests and complaints that we receive and respond to them in a timely manner.
- How to contact us